Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Getting "Hammered" at the River!

Last weekend I got "hammered" at the river!


Rust-Oleum Hammered that is!!!
You see our cabin is like the youngest child in our family.
It gets all of our hand-me-down furniture, cookware, bedding, etc.
 I decided it was time to give the bedrooms a little attention,
particularly the old metal beds.  


We have a full size and two twin size metal beds at our cabin.
Sure the beds were 'fine' for the river,
 but I have a hard time settling for fine if I think there is a potential for more.
I decided to paint the frames with a metalic spray paint.


I found the Rust-Oleum Hammered line at our local True Value store. 
Of course I couldn't decide which color to use  
(big surprise there)
so I bought both the light gray and the dark gray shades.


I ended up painting the two twin beds with the darker metalic 
and the full sized bed with the light gray color.

Here's the final product:


What'cha think?


I love their new look!


For just a few dollars the beds now have a modern, industrial vibe


that will work perfectly with some of the



other 13CCF furniture pieces that have made their way to the river.


 
I never thought I would say this,
but getting Hammered was the smartest decision I've made in a long time.
The next time you're in need of a decorating buzz
you should give Rust-Oleum Hammered a try.
There's no headache or regrets with this stuff!!!



As always thanks for reading 13CCF! Have a great week!

~Wendy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!
~Wendy