Wednesday, July 2, 2014

FOR SALE: Paris Grey & Country Grey Tables

I have two tables FOR SALE this week. They're cross posted on several online garage sale sites so don't hesitate if you are interested!

The first piece is a Queen Ann drop leaf coffee table


refinished in ASCP Paris Grey.


What'cha think?


Oh...I love it.


Paris Grey is one of my favorite Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors. 
My kitchen cabinets are actually finished in Paris Gray.


It has a very subtle gray-blue hue 
which looks beautiful against the table's distressed Queen Ann legs.


This isn't just "another pretty coffee table". 
She's very sturdy, is a great size at 54 inches in length,
and has expandable drop leaves on each side.
(Probably should have taken a picture of that, huh? My bad.)


If not a coffee table, 
I really think this piece would look beautiful displayed at the end of a bed
with a few baskets or blankets.


I am asking $165 for this piece.  SOLD


I think it's worth every penny.

Approximately 24" W x 54" L x 16.5" H

*********************************************************************************

The second piece I have FOR SALE is an oval cocktail table 
refinished in a custom mix of ASCP Country Grey and French Linen.


What'cha think?

 

I. Love. It.


 It looks like something from Ballard Designs.


 The table has a cane inset with a beveled glass top,


a slender 'X' frame with a faux bamboo base,


 and (drumroll please)...


 awesome casters.


I found it (aka...hit the jackpot) at a consignment store.


 I really wish I could have found out the history of the piece.
#trackdowntheowners
#seewhatothertreasurestheymaybewillingtopartwith


I'm asking $170 for this table. 
Let me know if you're interested!

Approximately 22" W x 34" L x 20" H

As always thanks for visiting 13CCF. Hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July weekend.
God Bless America!

~Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!
~Wendy