Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Antibes Green Credenza

I chose Antibes Green for one of my first ASCP projects and have been smitten with the color ever since.  A couple of my customers have considered using it but last week someone actually pulled the trigger!!! I wasn't expecting it. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I punched the poor woman in the arm..."Shut up!". Not overly professional on my part but I was so excited by her choice. Finally someone else who's crushing on this green color, too!

My client wanted a pop of color in her brand new kitchen. The original plan was to paint the whole credenza in Antibes Green but after I'd had a chance to get to know the piece (aka...painted the first coat) the project changed course (aka...I had an idea). I called the owner and asked if she had ever considered removing the doors? I'd visited their home last winter for a different project so I knew the piece was the perfect size and depth for the space. I absolutely loved the style of the legs and traditional features of the credenza but wasn't thrilled with look of the exposed hinges and Moroccan details on the door panels.


She took my suggestion. Here's the final product.


Well, whatcha think?


You know me...


I love it!


The open shelving is going to be great for storage and
the Antibes Green is going to look fantastic with the blue hues throughout their home.



Pairing an otherwise traditional piece of furniture with a bold color
is such a great style choice. Good job, Shanna!


I'm pretty sure BH&G would agree. 


This month's issue is full of green furniture and accents!


 Let me know if you want to join the Antibes Green team. 
I'll be happy to hook ya up;)
Trust me...your friends will be green with envy!


As always thanks for reading 13CCF. Stop back next week. I hope to have a teal dresser ready to sell!

~Wendy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!
~Wendy