Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sofa Table Refinished with Annie Sloan 'OLD VIOLET' Chalk Paint & Waxes - $95




I picked this little beauty up on our local online garage sale site. It was originally blonde and the previous owner stained it a darker mahogany shade. I chose to refinish it with Annie Sloan's 'Old Violet' Chalk Paint and Waxes.

What do you think, ladies???


I know right! The smokey blue-grey hue has made Old Violet my NEW favorite color.


  I love the way the dark wax and distressed finish


highlight the table's rope molding and sexy curves.


(Did I say that out loud???)

Dimensions 50" x 17" x 27"

It's true though. If the table looks this good in a pasture, 
image what it could do for a bedroom or entryway.


Here's a close up of the hardware I chose for the piece. 


I love the simplicity of the brassy gold knobs. Not your cup of tea?



Turn the table around.
Seriously...who's gonna know the difference?


Sofa Table Refinished with Annie Sloan 'OLD VIOLET' Chalk Paint - $95

~Wendy












1 comment:

Thanks for your input!
~Wendy